Located in the heart of a green area, the 4-star hotel Le Bailli de Suffren invites you to experience unique moments of emotion, relaxation and complicity. Book your room at the 4-star hotel for a family stay in Rayol-Canadel.
In order to make your stay a success in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the 4-star hotel Le Bailli de Suffren offers a full range of convenient services : shuttle service, luggage room at your arrival or departure, welcome at the reception and a visit of the hotel.
Upon your arrival at the 4-star hotel Le Bailli de Suffren, you will appreciate the warm welcome which reserves you the reception team. As soon as you have settled in and come down to reception, our team will explain to you which outdoor activity you can do with your family in the Gulf of Saint Tropez. At the 4-star hotel, everything is thouhgt to make you enjoy your family holidays along the Mediterranean Sea.
After taking possession of your room, you can choose between the private beach and the heated swimming pool of the hotel. There’s nothing better than hearing the sound of the waves from your room. Just a few steps away, in a cove with turquoise and clear waters sea, the private beach of the Hotel Le Bailli de Suffren invites you to unforgettable relaxing moments. It’s there where our guests sunbathe in deckchairs in summer.
You can also enjoy the lively and festive seaside resorts and water activities from the hotel beach. For the sportsmen, Le Bailli de Suffren provides sea kayaks and paddles. Unless, of course, you’d rather enjoy the fresh water of the pool, which by overhanging the sea offers to your eyes an infinite palette of colors, from turquoise to deep blue.
The Gulf of Saint-Tropez offers a diversity of landscapes and recreational activities, and offers something for everyone all year round. While staying with family in Rayol-Canadel, discover the Mediterranean coast and the seabed of Iles du Levant, Port-Cros and Porquerolles. And also, take time for yourself to discover the hinterland, the mythical villages of the region or you could stroll as you feel in the surrounding Provencal villages and discover the treasures of each :
- Cavalaire-sur-Mer : the beaches after a walk or bike ride, water tours of the Marine Observatory
- Saint-Tropez : visit of the 400 years old Citadel, Saint Tropez’s Maritime Museum
- Ramatuelle : Cap Taillat, Cap Camarat and numerous small coves, inlets and beaches with turquoise waters
- Grimaud: Museum of Arts and Popular Traditions, Tour du Moulin
- Sainte-Maxime : family water park near the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, underwater ride in a glass-bottomed boat and adventure Park for the brave.
- Rayol : in summer, have a walk in the evening and observe what nature hides us in the daytime in the prestigious Domaine du Rayol, located at the foot of the Massif des Maures.
To continue your stay into a world of colors and flavors, go to the beautiful Mediterranean Garden. Designed by Gilles Clément and covering an area of 20ha, Le Domaine du Rayol will take you through different Mediterranean atmosphere during your family stay in Rayol-Canadel.